2. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
3. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of this site regardless of the purposes of the link itself, according to Italian law and European.
4. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
5. If the user is under 16, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
1 – Data Controller
1.1 The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
1.2 With regard to this website, the data controller is Easytech srl, with registered office in Via Evangelista Torricelli 35e, 37136 Verona and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address email@example.com.
2 – Data processing place
2.1 The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Company (see point of data processing) and are handled by the Company’s staff and / or by external agents of duly appointed maintenance and updating operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed.
2.2 The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
3 – Data retention time
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected and for a maximum period of 10 successive years, as long as Slavic cancellation is not requested in the manner provided for in point 4.
3.1. Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
3.2. Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
4 – Data processing mode
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the Data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
5 – Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided by users browsing the website will be processed for aggregate statistical purposes anonymously in relation to the data present in the cookies saved in the user’s device.
The processing relating to requests for information from the contact block will be performed for the sole purpose of achieving the requested service.
The treatment related to the subscription to the newsletter has the purpose of sending information and promotional communications in relation to the own initiatives and / or of subsidiary and / or associated companies.
Users can unsubscribe from the newsletter free of charge at any time by sending an email to the address indicated in point 1. Data controller or with the appropriate button at the bottom of each newsletter received.
6 – Types of data processed
6.1. Navigation data. During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This data on this site is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. For these data, and limited to the aforementioned purpose, it is not necessary to request consent.
6.2. Data provided voluntarily by the user. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or by filling in the form of the specific sections with the mandatory and optional fields, entails the subsequent acquisition of the information and the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests for services and / or information. For these data, and limited to the aforementioned purpose, it is not necessary to request consent.
6.3. Cookies No user personal data is acquired by the site in this regard. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, and so-called are not used. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient site.
7 – Rights of the interesting
Users have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 European Reg. 2016/679 (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition). In particular:
• The right of access: to obtain confirmation or not of personal data concerning him and to obtain access to such data and to specific information (eg purposes of the processing, categories of the data in question, the recipients to whom the data will be communicated);
• The right to rectification: to obtain the correction of inaccurate data concerning him without undue delay. In this case, the obligation of the data controller arises to communicate the correction to all the recipients to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this involves a disproportionate effort;
• The right to erasure: to obtain the erasure of data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to erase them without undue delay if there are certain reasons (for example, personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; if the interested party revokes consent; if they must be canceled for a legal obligation). In this case, the obligation of the data controller arises to communicate the cancellation to all the recipients to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this involves a disproportionate effort;
• The right to limit the processing: a restriction on the processing of data can be provided to the data controller, for example only for the conservation with the exclusion of any other use, in certain cases (eg if the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of data; if the interested party disputes the accuracy, within the limits of the verification period of the accuracy). In this case, the obligation of the data controller arises to communicate the limitation of treatment to all the recipients to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this involves a disproportionate effort;
• The right to data portability: to obtain the return of the personal data provided and transmit it to others or to request the transmission from one holder to another, if technically feasible;
• The right to object: to object at any time to the processing for purposes of public interest or for legitimate interest; for marketing purposes; for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
Interested parties can make a complaint to the Guarantor Authority if necessary, or simply contact it for information relating to the exercise of its rights recognized by EU Reg. 2016/679.
What are cookies?
What kind of cookies do we use?
How can I check my cookie preferences?
Other ways to select / deselect or disable, remove or block cookies
This website allows you to select / deselect individual cookies, in the manner described below, but we warn you that, in the event of deactivation, full usability of the same may not be guaranteed. To disable, remove or block cookies, you can use the browser settings. Below are the indications with respect to the main browsers on the market.
1. Open Google Chrome;
2. Click on the “Tools” icon;
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”;
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
5. In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
1. Open Firefox;
2. Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard;
3. In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab;
5. Go to “History Settings” and then to “Use custom settings”;
6. Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
4. Then click on “Ok”.
1. Open Safari;
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the following dialog;
3. In the “Accept cookies” section it is possible to specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
4. For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”.
1. Open Microsoft Edge;
2. In Microsoft Edge go More & gt; Settings.
3. Under Clear browsing data, select Choose items to clear.
4. Select the checkbox next to each type of data you want to clear and then select Clear.
5. If desired, set Always clear after closing the browser to On.
Changes to this document
2. This document may be subject to change at any time by indicating the users on this page. Therefore, please consult this page often, taking as reference the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom.
3. The document was updated on 03 October 2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.